Today my daughter came to me and told me that she is tired of eating burgers and sandwiches every day for breakfast and in school lunch. Are you also tired of eating burgers every day for breakfast? I thought to give her a reason to enjoy her breakfast and lunch in school. I started making her fluffy and delicious waffle. Now she is happy as I am giving the twist to simple waffle recipe with toppings and filling.
I would love to share with you waffle for two easy recipe here.
Ingredients for waffle easy recipe:
- 02 medium size eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or unsalted butter at room temperature.
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Raisins (optional)
- Sesame seeds ( optional)
These ingredients will be enough to make waffles for two. Now after collecting all the ingredients, you will be thinking how to cook waffle easy recipe? Let me help you with waffles food easy recipe.
Directions to cook waffle easy recipe:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 10-12 minutes
Before moving towards making the batter for waffles food easy recipe you have to preheat your waffle iron.
- Take a large bowl and beat the eggs in it, you can manage to do manually or using hand beater.
- Add the flour and continue with mixing milk, baking powder, butter or vegetable oil, sugar, a pinch of salt, sesame seeds, raisins and vanilla extract. Beat until the mixture is homogeneous without lumps and smooth.
- Spray your preheated waffle iron with cooking spray or brush the waffle iron with a silicon brush.
- Pour on hot waffle iron your mixture. Let it cook for few minutes to turn golden brown. You can always check after each minute to observe the desired texture. You have to serve waffles hot.
You can add any topping you want or simply go with maple syrup or butter, as you desire on waffles for two.
I added some cream and strawberry syrup on top of waffles as per the demand of my daughter.
She is now happy to enjoy waffles food and you see that it was an easy recipe for waffles.