Stir Fry Vegetables and Chicken recipe:
Winter is here and all seasons have their own colors. These colors are not only for cloth that we change according to seasons but nature change colors too, in terms of view outside the window or you will understand better, if you will visit a grocery shop vegetables, fruits sections.
I always believe in using fresh vegetables, fruits etc.
I am all the time struggling with my kids for their eating habits but when I prepare this stir-fry vegetable and chicken easy recipe my kids simply lick the plate, at times, I can not even get a chance to take a picture.
So let us see how the easy recipe for vegetable chicken can be prepared.
I will suggest you buy fresh vegetables to prepare this mouth-watering colorful Stir-Fry Vegetables. The taste of stir-fry vegetables with chicken will enhance if you will use fresh vegetables. I have used all the vegetables that were available in my fridge you can go with any combination that you like. Cucumber, carrot, mushrooms, squash, peas, potatoes or onion can also be used.
This easy recipe for chicken and vegetables will hardly take you 15minutes to prepare it.
Let’s check them all that you need for the recipe:
- 1 cup chicken breast cut into cubes( you can use any part of chicken just try to cut in small pieces)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar ( optional)
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch (optional)
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce( optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup of sliced cabbage florets
- ½ cup of diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon of sugar ( brown or white as you like)
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ green apple diced
- ½ cup Zucchini
- ½ medium size lemon make juice
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder( optional)
- 1 tablespoon shredded Ginger
- ½ teaspoon Sesame Seed
- ½ cup beetroot cut into small cubes
- Salt, Black pepper ( according to taste)
- 2 medium-sized red chilis ( according to taste, do not cut or chop)
- 4-5 tablespoon water
Preparation of easy vegetable chicken:
- First of all wash your chicken properly by adding little vinegar in it, soak in water for a couple of minutes and rinse.
- Take a large bowl add chicken cubes and top it with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, soya sauce, vinegar, salt, a pinch of sugar and black pepper. Mix well and leave for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add this chicken and fry it until the water of chicken gets dry and chicken leaves oil. Once done, remove from fire and remove chicken from oil and put on a plate.
- In the same oil, if you want more, you can add a half tablespoon, add all the vegetable except beetroot as it will spoil the color of all vegetables. Add seasonings that you like. I have added salt, black pepper, sugar, lemon juice now stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
- After three minutes add the cooked chicken and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Now after almost total six minutes add the beetroot and do not shake vegetables much, leave on low flame for a couple of minutes.
- In a small bowl add one tablespoon starch and with 4-5 tablespoons of water make a watery mixture, it should not be thick nor too much water. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until you feel that vegetables are tender and crisp.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and enjoy with a spoon as I did or serve with rice.
This was an easy stir-fried vegetable recipe with chicken, I hope you and kids will enjoy it.